Rules (not guidelines)
- Cache sizes other than micros are encouraged. The log can be in a micro container, but it is encouraged that the angel be regular size or larger.
- Your cache must be a bone fide angel. Any creature can be a Weeping Angel but it must have wings. Planes and spaceships don't count.
- Your cache may be store bought or hand crafted.
- Caches for the competition must be published on 1 December 2013 Australian Eastern Time (GCA Time)
Geocaching Australia has the facility to automatically publish your cache on 1 December 2012
Please refer to the Geocaching Australia wiki for more information
- You are welcome to join the game after it has started provided you list the hidden date and published date as 1 December 2013 and add the word weepingangel to your cache tags
- You are required to add the word weepingangel to the tags on your entry at Geocaching Australia
You can add the word weepingangel to your tags by visiting your cache page and clicking on Tag in the Actions section in the right hand navigation section of your cache page
- The game commences at 00:00:00 1 December 2013 AEDST and concludes 23:59:59 31 January 2014 AEDST
- The game administrators decision is final
- You can find and move your own cache during the game period provided it is not the caches first move
- Caches must be found and hidden by the same cacher (i.e. no mailing the cache to another cacher to hide)
- There is no limit to the number of times other cachers can find / move the cache provided there are at least two other finds / moves in between
- If a cacher moves your cache overseas and it remains unfound overseas for 1 week or more, the same cacher may move your cache (within the country or to another country) without breaking the "2 moves" rule
- There is no limit to the distance other cachers can move the cache
- Other cachers in the game will find / move your cache, but they are requested to move it on within 2 days