Rules (not guidelines)
The game commences 01-Nov-2008 00:00:01 (AEST) and concludes 31-Jan-2009 23:59:59 (AEST).
Caches for the game must be published before 00:00:01 Australian Eastern Time (AEST) on the day the game commences.
Caches you claim for the game must be found or attended during the game period. ie. You cannot claim a cache you found prior to the game commencement or after the game conclusion.
Caches you claim for the game must be logged at CachingGames.com within 7 days of your find date on the original listing site or prior to the end of the game, whichever occurs first.
Only physical caches or events are allowed to be claimed during this game. i.e. Locationless or Virtual caches are not acceptable.
Each combination must be claimed against a cache previously unfound by you. ie. You cannot revisit a cache you have already found.
Choose the caches you log carefully. You will not be able to remove logs that you claim.
The game tracking mechanism relies somewhat upon your honesty when logging your claims. The games administrators will undertake verification of each log. Players who continually log inaccurate information will be disqualified from the game.
The game administrators decision is final. The game administrators will delete logs that do not match the difficulty / terrain combination on the cache page. The game administrators will attempt to contact you in the event of any confusion, however the game administrators reserve the right to delete any logs that are deemed not to have met the requirement.
The games administrators reserve the right to provide clarifications to the rules at any point during the game.
The 3/3 Rounded Cacher
- Achieve all possible difficulty / terrain combinations up to difficulty 3 and terrain 3
- You must not make any claims for difficulty / terrain combinations above difficulty 3 and terrain 3
- Total of 25 caches
The 4/4 Rounded Cacher
- Achieve all possible difficulty / terrain combinations up to difficulty 4 and terrain 4
- You must not make any claims for difficulty / terrain combinations above difficulty 4 and terrain 4
- Total of 49 caches
The Well Rounded Cacher
- Achieve all possible difficulty / terrain combinations up to difficulty 5 and terrain 5
- Total of 81 caches