Rules (not guidelines)
- Caches for the competition must be published on 1 December 2009 Australian Eastern Time (GCA Time).
Geocaching Australia has the facility to automatically publish your cache on 1 December 2009.
Please contact an administrator if you would like to know how to accomplish this.
- The game commences at 00:00:01 1 December 2009 and concludes 23:59:59 31 January 2010.
- The game administrators decision is final.
- You can not find and move your own cache during the game period
- Caches must be found and hidden by the same cacher (i.e. no mailing the cache to another cacher to hide)
- There is no limit to the number of times other cachers can find / move the cache provided there is at least one other find / move in between
- There is no limit to the distance other cachers can move the cache
- Other cachers in the game may find / move your cache, but they must move it on within 2 days
- Cache must be size small or larger (i.e. no micros or nanos)
There are 10 prizes on offer.
- The cache that moves the furthest distance in the game period
- The cache that accumulates the most number of moves in the game period provided the owner hasn't already won a prize
- The cache that moves the furthest distance in the game period in a single move provided the owner hasn't already won a prize
- 2 random cache owners who haven't already won a prize
- 5 random cachers who move a cache in the game period