Rules (not guidelines)
- Please do not fake moves. Fake moves will be deleted and may DQ the cache from the game.
- Your cache must be a form of transport or anything, even peripherally related to transport.
- Your cache may be store bought or hand crafted.
- Caches for the competition must be published on 1 December 2012 Australian Eastern Time (GCA Time)
Geocaching Australia has the facility to automatically publish your cache on 1 December 2012
Please refer to the Geocaching Australia wiki for more information
- You are welcome to join the game after it has started provided you list the hidden date and published date as 1 December 2012 and add the word bingo to your cache tags
- You are required to add the word bingo to the tags on your entry at Geocaching Australia
You can add the word bingo to your tags by visiting your cache page and clicking on Tag in the Actions section in the right hand navigation section of your cache page
- The game commences at 00:00:00 1 December 2012 AEDST and concludes 23:59:59 31 January 2013 AEDST
- The game administrators decision is final
- You can find and move your own cache during the game period provided it is not the caches first move
- Caches must be found and hidden by the same cacher (i.e. no mailing the cache to another cacher to hide)
- Only moves count towards your bingo card and you must move the cache at least 1km to count as a valid move
- There is no limit to the distance other cachers can move the cache
- Other cachers in the game will find / move your cache, but they are requested to move it on within 2 days